Steel Toe cap safety boot with Poron® shock absorption and Boa Closure System.
This is one of our most popular work boots, everyone who as bought these boots to date have loved them. They built to deal with tough working environments but give maximum comfort.
The 553 features the Boa Closure System, an external TPU bump cap and the rubber nitrile outsoles which are heat, oil and acid resistant. The torsion stabilizer gives excellent flexibility but with minimal twist.
PORON blocks reduce shock absorption. PORON is the new 'Sorbathane' except is lighter.
- Poron® high impact heel insert
- Torsion tech stabilizer
- Type 1 steel toe
- TRI density PU/Foam comfort insole
- TPU external scuff cap
- Full grain leather uppers
- Reinforced eyelets
- Breathable lining
- Outsole resistant to oil, acid and up to 300°C
- Padded collar
- Larger profile blocks
- Flex grooves in forefoot for energy absorption
- External torsion tech for stability
- Flex grooves in heel to absorb shock
- Grip at the heel on
- Grip at the tow off
- Durable rubber outsole
- Multi-directional slip resistant sole